Every year, the demands for computers and printers for office settings keep on increasing. To accommodate the elevating demands, Samsung launched Samsung ML-7300. This machine use monochrome laser for its printing technology. The power consumption is quite low for a mono laser printer, with 350 watts during operation and 34 watts during standby mode. The speed is not too fast nor too slow, with 20 pages per minute. It is able to handle several media types, such as plain paper, labels, and envelopes.
The total media capacity of Samsung ML-7300 is quite good, with 600 sheets. The maximum resolution is also notably great for a mono laser printer, with 1200 x 1200 dpi. It comes with auto duplexing feature, allowing you to print on both sides of paper effortlessly and reduce the paper cost up to 50%. It is compatible with Windows (95 and later) and Mac OS (version 7 and later).
You might also like: Samsung ML-6512ND Mono Laser Printer
For the interface, Samsung ML-7300 is equipped with LAN for both parallel and serial to ensure its accessibility to multiple computers at the same time. The design is compact enough, with 36.38 lbs. in weight, and 11.9 x 17.4 x 16.8 inches in height, depth, and width respectively.
Samsung ML-7300 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-7300 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)
- Samsung ML-7300 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (40.15 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.4 ~ Mac OS X 10.9
- Samsung ML-7300 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.49 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-7300 Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.44 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-5510ND Colour Laser Printer
Samsung ML-7300 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-7300 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-7300 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-7300 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-7300 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”