As one of the leading manufacturer of electronic devices, Samsung understand that every year, the needs for workgroup printers keep on increasing. Thus, this company released Samsung ML-7050. The recommended duty cycle for this printer is not too impressive, with 8000 pages per month, but it is basically able to print up to 50,000 pages per month. However, it may affect its durability. The size is quite compact, with only 37.48 lbs. in weight, and 16.8 x 17.4 x 11.9 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. It comes with one year limited warranty.
The power consumption for Samsung ML-7050 is notably low for a laser printer, with 340 watts during operation and 34 watts during standby mode. It comes with one year limited warranty. It is also compatible with Mac OS (version 7 and above) and Windows (95 and up). The speed, however, is pretty standard, with only 16 pages per minute.
You might also like: Samsung ML-6515ND Mono Laser Printer
For the maximum resolution, Samsung ML-7050 has a pretty standard resolution, with 600 x 600 dpi. It is able to handle several media types, such as plain paper, labels, and envelopes. It has automatic duplexing, enabling the printer to run two-sided printing automatically and reduce your paper cost up to 50%.
Samsung ML-7050 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-7050 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)
- Samsung ML-7050 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (40.15 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.4 ~ Mac OS X 10.9
- Samsung ML-7050 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.49 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-7050 Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.44 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-6510ND Colour Laser Printer
Samsung ML-7050 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-7050 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-7050 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-7050 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-7050 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”