Each year, the needs for computers keep on increasing, so does for printers, especially in offices setting. Samsung understand this and launched Samsung ML-7000. This printer uses monochrome laser as its printing technology. The power consumption is notably low for a laser printer, with 340 watts during operation and 34 watts during standby mode. The speed, however, is pretty standard, with only 16 pages per minute. It is able to handle several media types, such as plain paper, labels, and envelopes.
Samsung ML-7000 has automatic duplexing, enabling the printer to run two-sided printing automatically and reduce your paper cost up to 50%. The total media capacity is pretty large, with 600 sheets. For the maximum resolution, it is also pretty standard, with 600 x 600 dpi. It is compatible with Mac OS (version 7 and above) and Windows (95 and up). The recommended duty cycle is not too impressive, with 8000 pages per month, but it is basically able to print up to 50,000 pages per month. However, it may affect its durability.
You might also like: Samsung ML-6515ND Colour Laser Printer
The size for Samsung ML-7000 is quite compact, with only 37.48 lbs. in weight, and 16.8 x 17.4 x 11.9 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. It comes with one year limited warranty.
Samsung ML-7000 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-7000 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)
- Samsung ML-7000 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (40.15 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.4 ~ Mac OS X 10.9
- Samsung ML-7000 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.49 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-7000 Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.44 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-5521ND Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-7000 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-7000 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-7000 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-7000 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-7000 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”