If you are seeking for a workgroup printer that can accommodate heavy duty print jobs with wonderful printing speed, then Samsung ML-6512ND can be your solution. Launched by Samsung, one of the best company for electronic devices, this printer boasts wonderful speeds, with 62 pages per minute speed for A4 paper, and 65 pages per minute for Letter A paper. For the connectivity, it comes with bot LAN and USB to make sure multiple computers can operate the printer at the same time.
The design for Samsung ML-6512ND is pretty big, with 76.72 lbs. in weight, and 16.5 x 21.3 x 18.3 inches in height, depth, and width respectively. You may need extra room to place this printer. This machine is able to handle several media types, including plain paper, transparency or film, and envelopes. The sound emission is pretty high, with 58 dB noise level. This may not be suitable for those who tend to work at late hours as it may be disturbing.
You might also like: Samsung ML-5512ND Colour Laser Printer
The power consumption of Samsung ML-6512ND is also pretty high, with 900 watts during operation and 10 watts during standby mode. This power consumption may be a burden for the electricity bills, especially for smaller offices.
Samsung ML-6512ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-6512ND for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)
- Samsung ML-6512ND Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (40.15 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.4 ~ Mac OS X 10.9
- Samsung ML-6512ND Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.49 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-6512ND Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.44 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-4512ND Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-6512ND Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-6512ND driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-6512ND driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-6512ND Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-6512NDdriver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”