Nowadays, with the rapid growth of technology, a lot of offices use electronic devices to support their works, including printers. To keep up with the increasing needs, Samsung released Samsung ML-6510ND. This machine is a workgroup printer with very impressive speed, boasting a 62 pages per minute speed for A4 paper, and 65 pages per minute for Letter A paper. The maximum resolution is also quite remarkable for a mono laser printer, with 1200 x 1200 dpi.
To enhance your printing experience with Samsung ML-6510ND, this printer is equipped with built-in duplex, allowing you to print on both sides of paper effortlessly and reduce the paper cost up to 50%. For the connectivity, it comes with parallel connector and wireless network to give you the best accessibility. You can operate the device remotely and multiple device can use the printer at the same time. This printer support various media type, such as plain paper, transparency, envelope, and color paper.
You might also like: Samsung ML-6060 Colour Laser Printer
The monthly duty cycle of Samsung ML-6510ND is quite big, with 275,000 pages. This is suitable for offices with heavy duty print jobs. The weight is not too light nor too heavy, with 34.2 kg. It is compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
Samsung ML-6510ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-6510ND for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)
- Samsung ML-6510ND Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (40.15 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.4 ~ Mac OS X 10.9
- Samsung ML-6510ND Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.49 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-6510ND Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.44 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-6040 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-6510ND Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-6510ND driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-6510ND driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-6510ND Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-6510ND driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”