Are you searching for a workgroup printer with compact size and low power consumption? If the answer is yes, then Samsung ML-6060 is your solution. The size of this printer is notably compact for a workgroup laser printer, with only 23.15 lbs. in weight, and 11.4 x 16.1 x 14.2 inches in height, depth, and width respectively. With this size, extra room may not be needed to install the device in your room. The power consumption is remarkably low for a workgroup laser printer, with only 300 watts during operation and 30 watts during standby mode.
Samsung ML-6060 has both standard USB and parallel to ensure its accessibility to multiple computers at the same time. The speed is not too impressive, may be too slow for hectic offices, with 12 pages per minute. In a month, this printer is able to print up to 20,000 pages, which is suitable for small-to-medium offices. This printer support several media types, including plain paper, labels, transparencies, and envelopes.
You might also like: Samsung ML-5515ND Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-6060 has a great maximum resolution for a monochrome laser printer, with 1200 x 1200 dpi, which ensure the quality of your output. The total media capacity is also suitable for small-to-medium offices, with 650 sheets.
Samsung ML-6060 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-6060 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)
- Samsung ML-6060 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (40.15 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.9 ~ Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung ML-6060 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.49 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-6060 Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.44 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-5017ND Colour Laser Printer
Samsung ML-6060 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-6060 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-6060 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-6060 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-6060 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”