In the last decades, the use of electronic devices to support our daily life, including office life, keep on increasing, especially printers. To accommodate the elevating needs, Samsung launched Samsung ML-5510ND. This workgroup printer is equipped with both USB and LAN port to ensure its accessibility to multiple computer at the same time. The size is quite big, with 16.5 x 21.3 x 18.3 in height, depth, and width respectively, and 76.72 lbs. in weight. You may need extra room to install the device in your office.
Using monochrome laser as its printing technology, Samsung ML-5510ND is able to print up to 1200 dpi in resolution, which is pretty good for a mono laser printer. The power consumption is lower than most workgroup printer on the same class, with 820 watts during operation and 10 watts during standby mode.
You might also like: Samsung ML-5017ND Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-5510ND has impressive maximum speeds, with 55 pages per minute for Letter A size media, and 52 pages per minutes for A4 paper. With these speeds, you can print numerous pages in no time. In a month, this machine is able to print up to 250,000 pages, which is a good news for offices with high productivity and heavy print jobs.
Samsung ML-5510ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-5510ND for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- Samsung ML-5510ND Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (40.15 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.4 ~ Mac OS 10.9
- Samsung ML-5510ND Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.49 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-5510ND Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.44 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-4512ND Colour Laser Printer
Samsung ML-5510ND Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-5510ND driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-5510ND driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-5510ND Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-5510ND driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”