Samsung ML-4551N is great printer from Samsung. The manufacturer sets this printer as monochrome printer. In other word, the device is set only to provide black and white output. Then, this printer is able to provide good productivity for its users. This is possible to happen because its manufacturer already users laser printing technology for this device, so it is able to print in faster and better results.
Talking about productivity, Samsung ML-4551N is the good one. This printer is able to provide mono output in good speed. Users will be able to get fast printing process. The printer is able to print up to 43 pages per minute when this printer is used for printing on A4 paper. Then, when it is used for printing on letter paper size, this can print up to 45 pages per minute. This is good speed to hve from a printing device.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3750ND Colour Laser Printer
Then, this printer has good productivity. This productivity is supported by the CPU installed in this device. There is 500MHz CPU that will work well and make sure that all printing process will be executed in fast and good results. 512MB DDR is available to support its CPU performance, so it can load more process, and this makes the printer able to work well even when it is printing big files. With these all, Samsung ML-4551N can provide good productivity for users.
Samsung ML-4551N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-4551N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-4551N Driver ⟹ Download (29.66 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-4551N Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.31MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-4551N Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.64 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3712DW Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-4551N Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-4551N driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-4551N driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-4551N Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-4551N driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”