Everyone wants to get something good for them. The same thing also happens when they need printer. Of course, they will need good printer to help them whenever they need to print documents. In this case, there is Samsung ML-4500 as one of the printer to choose. This printer is manufactured by Samsung and this is equipped with laser printing technology. This printing technology can make the printer print faster since this is better technology compared to the inkjet printing technology.
Then, Samsung ML-4500 is dedicated only for mono printing. This monochrome printing can only print black and white output. This will be useful for users in the office who need printer who can print faster document and need less color pages. These can be good option to choose and of course this can be helpful device to have.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3750ND Colour Laser Printer
For its media handling, Samsung ML-4500 can handle several types of paper. This can print envelopes, plain paper, and even transparent paper. Then, for its paper size, there are various paper size. Its maximum custom size is up to 8.5 inch x 14 inch. For paper size, this can handle letter A size, legal, letter, A4, and other paper size. With those good points, the printer can be good partner in dealing with document printing.
Samsung ML-4500 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-4500 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-4500 Driver ⟹ Download (32.50 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-4500 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (3.24 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-4500 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.64 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3710ND Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-4500 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-4500 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-4500 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-4500 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-4500 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”