Samsung ML-4050N is the good choice for productivity in printing. This monochrome printer already supports laser printing to give fast printing results for users. This can increase its productivity since the printer have increased printing speed. This printer is able to print up to 38 pages per minute when this printer is used for printing on A4 paper size. Its speed can reach 40 pages per minute when it is for printing on letter paper size.
Although this can provide good speed, in fact Samsung ML-4050N still provides also cost effectiveness. When users print more pages, even the effectiveness can be higher. This can be possible because of its toner cartridge that can save the ink used for printing. Then, there is also optional extended toner yield that can provide users with more volume of ink and this has cheaper price. This means that the more users print files, the cheaper they can spend.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3750ND Colour Laser Printer
Then, this printer already supports wired and wireless connection. It is not something now to have wired workgroup printing. However, when it is wireless one, this is great benefits to get. Users will not need any wire to get connected to the PC. They will only need to get connected through the wireless connectivity provided by Samsung ML-4050N.
Samsung ML-4050N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-4050N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-4050N Driver ⟹ Download (32.50 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-4050N Mac Driver ⟹ Download (3.24 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-4050N Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.64 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3710ND Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-4050N Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-4050N driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-4050N driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-4050N Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-4050N driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”