Samsung ML-2955DW can be considered as superior printer from Samsung. It’s because the printer has many things to be admired of, including its ability to do wireless printing. The printer is basically a printer that can fit many working environment of its good accessibility. The printer also has chic appearance that can increase the aesthetic value for putting the printer on your desk. It’s certainly a printer that has powerful points from inside to outside packaging. Definitely, it is a good option for people who need printer with many strong points.
Speaking about the speed of the printer, it is acclaimed that Samsung has purposely input the printer with fast printing speed. You can get printed papers up to 29 sheets in a minute which is pretty amazing when you want to compare with the performance of the other model printers. Samsung ML-2955DW also has a button named Wi-Fi Protected Setup or WPS that will connect the printer with the wireless connection in no time. Now, you can get the excitement of getting some printed documents wirelessly.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2855ND Mono Laser Printer
In addition, utilizing your smartphone to use Samsung ML-2955DW can be done easily and it can be applicable for Apple products, Android, and Windows phones. Isn’t it great?
Samsung ML-2955DW System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2955DW for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Samsung ML-2955DW Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (23.2 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.4 ~ 10.9
- Samsung ML-2955DW Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (7.06 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2955DW Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.15 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2550 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-2955DW Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-2955DW driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-2955DW driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-2955DW Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-2955DW driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”