Samsung ML-2851ND is a good printer for doing small businesses. Samsung has definitely made the printer with stunning qualities which help the users in working. Though it can be admitted that the printer has decent performance that is not really impressive for the eyes, you can count on the abilities of the printer in performing many duties. First thing that can be noticed from the printer is it can hold papers as many as 250 sheets of paper in one time. There is also an option for you to add the paper feeder up to 250 sheets of paper, so you can have many papers kept in the printer.
Also, the appearance of Samsung ML-2851ND as a mono laser printer has contributed some benefits for the performance. The printer can print papers with exquisite results in relatively fast pace. It’s obvious that you don’t have to wait long for printing papers with the printer. Also, the printer can use for duplex printing, too. You can save more papers by printing everything double-sided. In the same time, it is also possible for you to save time. You make everything work efficiently.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2850 Mono Laser Printer
Yet, it can’t be denied that Samsung ML-2851ND is a bit expensive compared with other printers. You might need to think about your budget before buying it.
Samsung ML-2851ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2851ND for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2851ND Driver ⟹ Download (9.36 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2851ND Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.39 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2851ND Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.64 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2570 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-2851ND Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-2851ND driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-2851ND driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-2851ND Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-2851ND driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”