Nowadays, with the rapid change of technology, the demands for a good printer, especially a printer that can be used in a workgroup, are increasing. To keep up with this, Samsung released Samsung ML-2550. This printer is designed to fit its role as a workgroup printer with its parallel USB port, ensuring everyone to connect their computer to the printer. It has a good speed, with up to 24 pages per minute for A4 papers, and 25 pages per minute for Letter A Size papers.
Samsung ML-2550 comes with built-in status LCD to enhance its performance and help you manage your print jobs. Its paper capacity is notably large, with up to 600 sheets, which is a good news for workgroups. Its maximum resolution is also quite impressive, with up to 1200 dpi. It is also compatible with several operating system, such as Windows (2000 and above), Mac OS (version 8.6 and above), and various version of Linux.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2525W Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-2550 has a high monthly duty cycle, with up to 100,000 pages. This high monthly duty cycle is certainly the best choice for workgroups. Overall, this printer is the best choice for every workgroup with heavy duty print jobs.
Samsung ML-2550 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2550 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.7
- Samsung ML-2550 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.31 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1915 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-2550 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-2550 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-2550 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-2550 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-2550 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”