How often do you encounter paper jam? If you face this obstacle too often, the source of the problem could be from the printer engine. Although it may come from the poor paper quality, the engine inside the printer is most influential part. In order to negate such problem to happen, thinks twice and replace your rusty printer with this Samsung ML-2150.
Created to handle variety of paper types, it minimizes the chance of paper jam as well. In order to use this Samsung ML-2150, the amount of time needed to make this compact printer fully operated is 50 seconds or less. In addition the first print out time (FPOT) is not that long. It is around 12 seconds or less. Well, the single black cartridge inside enables fast print for various kinds of paper.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1865 Mono Laser Printer
Whether it is transparency or Legal paper, there is no need to spend too much time in front of printer. Basically, this Samsung ML-2150 can generate up to 20 pages per minute (ppm) by using A4 paper size. If you put Letter paper in the tray, the speed will be slightly different. The estimated speed is about 21 pages per minute. Indeed, this is the best output coming from high tech toner.
Samsung ML-2150 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2150 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Samsung ML-2150 XP Driver ⟹ Download (3.28 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2150 Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (12.63 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2150 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (0.45 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1660 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-2150 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-2150 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-2150 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-2150 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-2150 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”