As the essential tools of business management, Samsung ML-2015 comes as the problem solver. The ability to improve work efficiency is surely one of the benefits from this ML series. Using the 150 MHz processor, the printer system processes the data and command faster. In addition, there is 8 MB Memory that serves as temporal data storage. Then, the toner cartridge boosts the printer to the fullest.
Samsung ML-2015 utilize ML 2010D3 toner cartridge. The advantages of using this toner are fast print and efficient toner usage. Because of this, you can save up to 30%. What do you think about the print speed? It is so fantastic. The capability of creating monochrome print is seen in the first print out time. It is about 10 seconds. In addition, the print speed (using A4 paper) is up to 20 pages per minute.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1915 Mono Laser Printer
With this Samsung ML-2015, you can edit the default print setting. Therefore, there is no need to reconfigure the printer every time you try to utilize this compact printer. Well, it can be done as long as the Samsung driver and software package are successfully installed. First, go to the printer configuration. After that, chose the paper orientation, quality, and layout.
Samsung ML-2015 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2015 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.3 ~ 10.7
- Samsung ML-2015 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (1.23 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1750 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-2015 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-2015 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-2015 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-2015 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-2015 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”