Get effortless print with Samsung ML-2010. This outstanding unit is filled with special feature built to increases the printing quality. Thus, the output can be more competitive. Save your precious time by printing your daily task as fast as possible. When you utilize this ML series, you can print A4 document instantly. Of course, the capability to print up to 20 pages per minute is imbued in this versatile printer.
Well, fast print will be nothing without output quality. That is why you can trust this Samsung ML-2010. You can get incredible resolution it is approximately 1200 x 600 dots per inch. Then, the flexibility of paper handling is yours as well. The paper tray can handle several standard plain papers such as Letter, Legal, and A4. For further print mode, it is possible to print post card size, transparency, and thick paper.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1740 Colour Laser Printer
Design to handle high volume of printing, the tray capacity is able to manage up to 150 sheets. Besides the standard feature, Samsung ML-2010 makes it possible to customize your office document. If you own classified or important document, make sure to put watermark on every page of the paper. Related to this watermark, you can adjust and edit the content by using the application in the driver package.
Samsung ML-2010 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2010 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.3 ~ 10.7
- Samsung ML-2010 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (1.23 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1660 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-2010 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-2010 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-2010 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-2010 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-2010 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”