Basically, black & white printing is the main point of a printer that is needed the most. Well, most of industrial or business paper requires this kind of feature to display the numerical, text, and graphic. In this case, it is important to own a mono laser printer to increase the business management efficiency. Samsung ML-1915 is ready to provide back up for industrial or business environment.
Although this Samsung ML-1915 does not have an ADF system, there is duplex mode in this compact printer. You can do it manually. Of course, it helps a lot to reduce the paper waste. Decreasing paper usage means more profit for the company right? Rest assured while you print numerous black & white print with A4, Legal, and Letter paper type. The tray capacity will prevent you to refill the sheets frequently because it is able to be loaded with 250 sheets of plain paper.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1750 Colour Laser Printer
Thanks to the Samsung toner technology, Samsung ML-1915 can produces a lot of doc printing quickly. The estimated print speed is about 19 pages per minutes. In fact, it is still able to go higher with the fast print configuration. Moreover, it is just so easy to operate this mono laser printer because there are only three kinds of operational button including the WPS button.
Samsung ML-1915 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-1915 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7/8.1/8/Xp
- Samsung ML-1915 Windows Driver ⟹ Download (20.03 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac Osx
- Samsung ML-1915 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (4.04 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1665 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1915 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-1915 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-1915 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-1915 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-1915 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”