For those who are looking for suitable laser printer which designed into individual use, either home use, school use, small business, or another light duty printing, should consider Samsung ML-1865, seriously, since the functionality might be able to impress yourself. Designed for producing decent black and white prints output, it has maximum resolution of 1200 by 600dpi. This device also supported with 166MHz of processor and standard 32MB of memory.
The stylish, compact, and well-design should be the impressive appearance you can get from Samsung ML-1865. Similar with another laser printer, this series also equipped with a 250-sheet manual feed tray which capable to print as fast as 16ppm, an enough amount for laser printer in light duty printing demands. Although there is no wireless connection, you can use USB interface to connect both printer and devices.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1710 Mono Laser Printer
Ever since there are manual feed slots, Samsung ML-1865 capable to print within different types of media. The output quality, however, is also consistent whether texts, images, or graphic, as long as you are using the genuine ink cartridges. In the end, even though there are no network connection, automatic duplexer, either non-expendable paper handling, make sure to consider this well-prepared device for your everyday printing demands.
Samsung ML-1865 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-1865 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit), Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit)
- Samsung ML-1865 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (17.93 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung ML-1865 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (3.84 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-1865 Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.35 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1640 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1865 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-1865 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-1865 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-1865 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-1865 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”