Samsung ML-1750 is a neat and well-design laser printer you can choose to fulfil any home use, home office, or small business printing demands, that has capability to create crisps, sharper, and exceptional monochrome printing output. The footprint, however, is really smaller so it will not take too much space while being placed on your cramped working desk, but still, there are enough functionality as its key features.
It has 25-sheet of paper tray capacity which slides from the front-side to the top surface of the printer, and consist of several media handling such as single-sheet, multipurpose slot, and also special media and envelopes as well. Samsung ML-1750 has two LED indicators and one control button, to indicate any error and toner savers. Unfortunately, there is no automatic duplexer feature either network connection which can boost up its functionality.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1640 Mono Laser Printer
The print speed perhaps not the best since it is rated at 16ppm, and compared with another printer in similar group, this is the slowest one. The photo print, however, you can count on to the 1200 by 600dpi of print resolution, because you can get good-enough quality for any images printing. Samsung ML-1750 also has less intrusive sound measures at around 60dBA.
Samsung ML-1750 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-1750 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Samsung ML-1750 XP Driver ⟹ Download (7.08 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-1750 Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (12.63 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-1520 Colour Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1750 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-1750 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-1750 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-1750 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-1750 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”