If you are talking about the photo printer, Samsung ML-1640 might not be on the list of one of those printers. However, you cannot say that this printer does not have the capabilities to give you the nice photo printing result. That is because this printer has the nice performance that you will need if you want to print your photo using this printer.
For the start, you can make sure that this printer has the nice printing resolution that you need. You will not need to worry that this Samsung ML-1640 will give you the blurry printing result. That is because this printer has the nice printing resolution that you might need. The second thing is that you will be able to get the fast printing speed from this printer. You need to know that this printer has the maximum printing speed of 17 pages in a minute.
You might also like: Samsung CLX-4195FW Wireless Color Printer
The last but not least, you will be glad to know that this printer is totally affordable, especially when you have learned that this printer is a laser printer. Even though the price is not cheap, at least you can say that the price of Samsung ML-1640 is considerably lower than some other laser printers are.
Samsung ML-1640 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-1640 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-1640 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (3.39 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-1640 Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (32.17 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLX-3175FW Colour Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1640 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-1640 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-1640 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-1640 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-1640 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”