There are a lot of people who are looking for a tough printer such as Samsung ML-1610. That is because those people are looking for a printer that can simply print a lot of pages every single day without having a lot of troubles. If you are one of those people who have the same need, then this printer from Samsung is the one that you need to get to help you with your touch printing needs.
You need to know that this printer is totally efficient. That is because one ink tank of this printer is able to give you the average of 1000 pages. If you use Samsung ML-1610 for the average of 200 pages of print in a day, then you will only need to get the new ink after five days. That will surely help you cut the cost of the ink for the long-term usage.
You might also like: Samsung CLX-6260FW Colour Laser Printer
As an addition to that, this printer is also something totally tough since the monthly cycle of this printer is reaching the average of 5000 pages. If you have to print 200 pages in a day, then you will need to refill the tank of this Samsung ML-1610 for about five times in a month.
Samsung ML-1610 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-1610 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit)
You might also like: Samsung CLX-6200FX Color Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1610 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-1610 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-1610 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-1610 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-1610 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”