The new Samsung ML-1520 can be considered as the continuation of the previous printer from Samsung, the ML-1510. That is because this printer does not have a lot of differences with that printer. As the result, when you are looking for a nice printer that can give you the nice printing result, then this printer is something that you should not miss.
For your information, there are a lot of nice things that you can get from this printer. The first one is the fact that this printer is a laser printer. With that fact alone, you can make sure that Samsung ML-1520 will give you the nice printing result compared with the inkjet or the standard ink printers.
You might also like: Samsung CLX-3185FW Colour Laser Printer
The next thing that you will love from this printer is the fast printing speed. That is just something that you will get from a laser printer, the fast printing speed. You will not need to worry if you have to print a lot of pages in a short time since this printer is able to do that. The last but not least, this printer has a very nice ink efficiency. You can get 3000 pages from one ink tank of this Samsung ML-1520.
Samsung ML-1520 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-1520 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Win 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/Win 7/Win 8(32/64bit)
- Samsung ML-1520 Windows Driver ⟹ Download (21.34 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.1 ~ 10.2
- Samsung ML-1520 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (1.12 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLX-3175 Color Multifunction Printer
Samsung ML-1520 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-1520 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-1520 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-1520 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-1520 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”