Printing speed is one factor that many people consider when they are looking for the fast printer such as Samsung ML-1510B. Despite of the printer type and the price, the printing speed is one thing that none of those people will never miss when they are looking for a printer. If you are also one of those people who are looking for the fast printer, then this printer from Samsung can be quite nice to consider.
Similar as Samsung ML-1450 and Samsung ML-1250? This printer is considered as one nice printer because this printer has the considerably fast printing speed. That is because in term of speed, this Samsung ML-1510B is able to give you the maximum of 15 pages in a minute for the black and white printing. For the color printing, this printer is able to reach the maximum of 14 pages in a minute. That one is good enough for your personal use at home.
You might also like: Samsung CLX-4195FW All-in-One Laser Printer
Even though some people said this printer is not fast enough for a laser printer, that is just something that you should not complain. That is because the price that is tagged to this Samsung ML-1510B is lower than many of those laser printers out there so that you can say that it is even.
Samsung ML-1510B System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-1510B for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Win 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/Win 7/Win 8(32/64bit)
- Samsung ML-1510B Windows Driver ⟹ Download (21.34 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.1 ~ 10.2
- Samsung ML-1510B Mac Driver ⟹ Download (1.12 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLX-3305FW Color Multifunction Printer
Samsung ML-1510B Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-1510B driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-1510B driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-1510B Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-1510B driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”