These days, people tend to choose laser printers over inkjet printers due to certain convenience such as waterproof documents and fast printing speed. Samsung keeps up to the trend and released Samsung ML-1450 to fulfill the increasing needs. As a monochrome laser printer, it is only able to print monochrome documents, which limit the device solely for personal use, especially those who tend to have a lot of mono print jobs, such as students and office workers.
Like the series of Samsung ML-1250 and Samsung ML-1430? Samsung ML-1450 is compatible with various operating systems, such as Windows (98 and above), Apple Mac OS, and Linux. The monthly duty cycle is pretty low, with only 3000 pages, which is suitable for personal use, but not office nor home business use. The power consumption is also pretty high compared to other Samsung monochrome laser printers, with 300 watts during operation and 30 watts during sleep mode.
You might also like: Samsung CLX-6260FD Color Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1450 has slightly bigger design, with 24.3 lbs. in weight and 14.3 x 16.1 x 11.6 inches in width, depth, and height. However, it does not require too much space, especially for your home. Overall, this device was indeed intended for personal use and despite a slightly higher power consumption, it does its job very well.
Samsung ML-1450 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-1450 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-1450 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (0.47 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLX-6200FX Color Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1450 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung ML-1450 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung ML-1450 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung ML-1450 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung ML-1450 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”