Feel free to use Samsung CLP-680ND along with its benefits. Using ReCP. It guarantees the clarity of color and mono print. Every graphic, line, and text will be printed with solid color pigment. Well, the output of the printer is affected by the new tech of polymerized toner. Indeed. This brand new toner is one step ahead of the conventional toner. As the result, this multifunction unit is able to deliver 24 pages per minute as its print speed.
The new polymerized toner in this Samsung CLP-680ND prevents the ink printed text or document to fade easily. Well, this CLP-680ND is a flexible printer with spacious tray capacity. Do not worry. You can put paper as much as you can, so refill is not necessary when you are in the middle printing process. In total, the paper tray is able to accommodate 220 g/m2 paper.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-660ND Color Laser Printer
If you think the standard paper tray is not enough, put more paper in the multipurpose tray. This optional cassette can manage up to 520 sheets of plain paper (Letter and A4). By combining the basic cassette and the optional, this Samsung CLP-680ND can handle up to 820 sheets. Maximize your workflow this versatile printer.
Samsung CLP-680ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-680ND for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- Samsung CLP-680ND Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (48.1 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung CLP-680ND Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (7.7 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung CLP-680ND Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (43.16 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLP-510 Color Laser Printer
Samsung CLP-680ND Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung CLP-680ND driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung CLP-680ND driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung CLP-680ND Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung CLP-680ND driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”