What do you expect out of a printer anyway? Yes, the ability to print documents is a given, a default. But is there anything else to anticipate from a machine that can turn digital file into physical outputs? Nothing? What about a wireless connectivity? A printer that possesses ability to connect wirelessly might be unheard of before but today, with the advancement of technology, you can own one that works exactly that way. Do you want an example? Take a look at the Samsung CLP-325W.
Notice the letter W at the end of the name? Exactly; it stands for Wireless, signifying the printer’s ability to allow you to make use of the available Wi-Fi connection. With this feature on board, you can easily print using your computer in the absence of wiring connecting that computer with the printer. It is this kind of flexibility that you can enjoy by using the Samsung CLP-325W.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-320 Colour Laser Printer
Of course, that is only one of the features presented by the unit, though. Its paper tray can handle up to 130 sheets of paper while it also comes with manual duplex printing system. You can have 17 pages of black and white prints in a minute. Whereas 4 pages of colors are being delivered in a minute by Samsung CLP-325W.
Samsung CLP-325W System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-325W for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- Samsung CLP-325W Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (24.26 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung CLP-325W Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (6.22 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung CLP-325W Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (14.66 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLP-315W Color Laser Printer
Samsung CLP-325W Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung CLP-325W driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Samsung CLP-325W driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Samsung CLP-325W Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Samsung CLP-325W driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”