Simply put, the CLP-320N is an upgrade version of its counterpart, the CLP-320. The addition of that N suffix is not without reasons. It stands for Network and it signifies exactly what this printer can do that its counterpart cannot. You can share the printer’s many features with others in your office using a network printing service. Direct everyone in your office from their own desktop easily to the Samsung CLP-320N.
Using this network printing service supported by this printer, you can build even higher level of communication skills among your staff at the office. And all can be done just by simply plugging this printer to the network. Another improvement made to this unit is its approach to efficiency in energy use. The power button is placed in the control panel on the printer, making it easier for you to reach. This, in turn, affects how you interact with the machine. One press on the button while it’s on will switch it to a standby mode, whereas another press will instantly restart the Samsung CLP-320N.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-315 Colour Laser Printer
With a maximum resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi, the printer delivers outputs in a quick manner. It prints out black and white in 17 pages per minute and 4 colored pages per minute are expected of the Samsung CLP-320N.
Samsung CLP-320N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-320N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit)
- Samsung CLP-320N Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (24.26 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung CLP-320N Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (6.22 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung CLP-320N Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (14.66 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLP-310 Colour Laser Printer
Samsung CLP-320N Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung CLP-320N driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Samsung CLP-320N driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
Samsung CLP-320N Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-320N driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.