Ease of Use in Network Printing Service of Samsung CLP-310N? Samsung CLP-310N is another variant of the CLP-310. The primary distinction is made to set it apart from its regular variant. The difference lies on the fact that the N variant is network ready.
This is of course beneficial for anyone who needs flexibility in doing their jobs as the printer should be able to be used regardless where they are. This is also what makes this unit a perfect and suitable choice for use in an office as anyone can share its function from any computers set up in that office. As far as any other features are concerned, it is pretty much the same between the CLP-310 and its N variant.
Like Samsung CLP-300N and Samsung CLP-310? Samsung CLP-310N is armed with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi, which enables the machine to produce printing results with sharpest quality and topmost clarity. Along with this resolution, the unit comes with ability to print at the speed of 16 pages per minute in black and white while it takes 4 pages per minute to print in colors.
You might also like: Samsung-Bixolon SRP-275
Samsung CLP-310N is also different for its Samsung MobilePrint Application that allows you to print through your Android devices. Scanning wirelessly can also be done; scan the document using the unit and receive the digital file on your handheld device.
Samsung CLP-310N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-310N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung CLP-310 For Windows Driver ↔ Download
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3/10.6/10.7
- Samsung CLP-310 For Mac Driver ↔ Download
You might also like: Samsung-Bixolon SRP-270
Samsung CLP-310N Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung CLP-300 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Samsung CLP-310N driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
Samsung CLP-310N Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-310N driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.