Samsung CLP-310 is a super small engine that bears excellent results to those who are looking to create a more efficient flow of work. It is so small that you do not have to take special measures in placing the unit. And it weighs just 11 kg so carrying it should never be a problem for anyone.
These attributes earn the unit the title of being the smallest as well as the lightest in its printer class. The printer is embedded with maximum resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi and works as fast as 16 pages per minute in black and white printing and 4 pages per minute in colors.
Like Samsung CLP-300 and Samsung CLP-300N? Samsung CLP-310 is armed with a cassette tray that can handle up to 150 sheets of paper to ensure you will not be running out of paper during the printing. Samsung packs the unit with NO-NOIS technology. In this system, the ink toner is safely secured in a cartridge so when the machine is doing its job, there should be no noise at all.
You might also like: Samsung-Bixolon SRP-275
Samsung CLP-310 bears a first print out time as little as less than 26 seconds. It also has duplex feature that allows you to print on both sides of the paper, but it must be activated manually.
Samsung CLP-310 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-310 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung CLP-310 For Windows Driver ↔ Download
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3/10.6/10.7
- Samsung CLP-310 For Mac Driver ↔ Download
You might also like: Samsung-Bixolon SRP-270
Samsung CLP-310 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung CLP-310 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Samsung CLP-310 driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
Samsung CLP-310 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-310 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.