Samsung CLP-300N is actually the brother to the CLP-300. The N initial at the end of the series name indicates the printer’s ability to connect to a network, which separates this printer apart from its brother. The laser bears pretty much the same features its brother is armed with. It is small in build, saving more spaces when you set it up anywhere you like.
The unit is packed with Samsung’s NO-NOIS technology of print engine. In this system, the toner cartridge is securely fixed in place, resulting in a noise-less printing process. As a result, the machine only produces 49 dba of noise level.
Like Samsung CLP-300, Samsung CLP-300N employs toner bottles that are small so it is easy to replace them. It is also lightweight so carrying it up to another spot is painless. As the printer is network-ready, having the ability to be easily carried around becomes rather important since you might want to position the unit in a better place before connecting it.
You might also like: Samsung-Bixolon SRP-275
Samsung CLP-300N turns over print results rather quickly too. In one minute, it manages to delivers 17 pages of white and black printing. That, coupled with its maximum resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi, results in a very sharp text documents.
Samsung CLP-300N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-300N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung CLP-300N WinXP 32-Bit Printer Driver ↔ Download (7.93 MB)
- Samsung CLP-300N WinXP 64-Bit Printer Driver ↔ Download (8.29 MB)
- Samsung CLP-300N Win7 32/64-Bit Printer Driver ↔ Download (30.04 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung CLP-300N Mac OS 10.7 Printer Driver ↔ Download (7.64 MB)
- Samsung CLP-300N Mac OS 10.6 Printer Driver ↔ Download (3.86 MB)
- Samsung CLP-300N Mac OS 10.3 ~ 10.5 Printer Driver ↔ Download (1.08 MB)
You might also like: Samsung-Bixolon SRP-270
Samsung CLP-300N Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung CLP-300N driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Samsung CLP-300N driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
Samsung CLP-300N Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-300N driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.