Samsung CLP-300 is labeled as portable printer for its mini size, making it a perfect choice for those who are looking to buy a tool that helps them with their job without so much hassle. However mini and portable the printer is, it is still built with a much more robust build. It mobility is supported with its maximum resolution that measures up to 2400 x 600 dpi. With this much of resolution, you can expect a print result that is of quality and sharper details. But high resolution alone will not do much for the printer without its speedy operation.
Samsung CLP-300 prints out black and white documents at the speed of 17 pages per minute. While printing in colors, though, the printer only clocks at 4 pages per minute—it is not too fast, but enough for standard use in printing images. The printer is armed with USB 2.0 connectivity, which operates quickly enough for you to bridge it with your computer.
You might also like: Samsung-Bixolon SRP-275
Samsung CLP-300 makes for easier process of ink toner replacement. At 48 dba noise level only, it also works quietly enough that it doesn’t disturb anyone who happens to be in your vicinity during your work.
Samsung CLP-300 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-300 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung CLP-300 WinXP 32-Bit Printer Driver ↔ Download (7.93 MB)
- Samsung CLP-300 WinXP 64-Bit Printer Driver ↔ Download (8.29 MB)
- Samsung CLP-300 Win7 32/64-Bit Printer Driver ↔ Download (30.04 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3/10.6/10.7
- Samsung CLP-300 Mac OS 10.7 Printer Driver ↔ Download (7.64 MB)
- Samsung CLP-300 Mac OS 10.6 Printer Driver ↔ Download (3.86 MB)
- Samsung CLP-300 Mac OS 10.3 ~ 10.5 Printer Driver ↔ Download (1.08 MB)
Samsung CLP-300 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung CLP-300 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Samsung CLP-300 driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
Samsung CLP-300 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-300 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.